Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mortimer! I hope you are feeling better this morning, or at least got some sleep and is sleeping in! Secret note, you should check out Evening Primrose oil ;)



On a side note, have you watched the cousines video from Vampire weekend? I have, like six times, and it's really nice. Like ten minutes ago i was searching for this video to post on the blog and i found this shitish quality one on this music blog, and descided naw, i'll find a better one, i know i could, or at least i think i could. And lone and behold youtube saved my life. Except not really, so i'll find you the video anyways.







So i really like this video.


And i really like the following comic, just because, when cartier sent to yonder, (yonder being me) i laughed out loud-




heres the link to the comic:
http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF084-No_Survivors.gif

Anyways, hope you are having fun at university right now, right now im drinking sugary tea and listening to my mom say how nice it is not having to start a fire everytime it went out for my crazy gma, who expected a warm house ALWAYS.

No comments: