Tuesday, December 10, 2013
1) This mountie in New Brunswick was caught openly smoking an illicit substance that is also leafy and green. While in uniform. Ostensibly to deal with PTSD. And then, after he disappeared, his comrades in the red serge tracked him down, a scuffle broke out, and he was charged with assault. Although the poor man was likely mentally disturbed, please keep in mind that he has lost his job for behavior that is comparatively mild when held against the standard that is Rob Ford.
2) A certain husky discovered that puking on the carpet can effectively disrupt intimate moments between certain individuals.
3) I scampered over to the Philosophy Department to hand in an essay by the 4pm deadline and was told that my professor had just "hopped on a plane to Germany."
4) I met this girl who is astonishingly similar to S. Lyons, except that she is less racist and a bit shorter.
5) A porcupine with a prehensile tail was discovered in Brazil.
6) I managed to cram 4040 years of Chinese dynastic history into 16 pages and 2 hours.
7) It has been discovered that although you can buy an expensive camera and take fancy pictures with funny effects (as evidenced above), you can also do this with your stupid iPhone, which makes me very grumpy indeed.
'Tis the season. I hope that the two of you are taking full advantage of the eggnog that is available In Stores Now.