Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hi LV,

Just got letter, here's a quick run down of the answers to the questions you asked, although you'll see for yourself next week! Plus thanks for the pin I guess I'll have to put it on my lapel.

1. L-I-C-E-N-S-E
2.  No I do not carry around a yoga mat and sip lattes and go to pipeline protests- that sounds more like Victoria folk tbh. I'm still lactose intolerant and broke, so.
3. Jewy is paying me about the same amount of attention, although last night she did wake me up at 1:37 am to be let outside.
4. Reading list= Missoula by John Krakauer, which is frankly freaky and heart breaking. And I finished the Curious Case of Benjamin Button this morning, which was nothing like the movie (like his wife died alone in Italy cause he got bored of her when she was older and he was younger). It's really a short story but they bound and republished this version separately after the movie came out.
5. My practicum was part time during school, at the school library so it was manageable. Made some cool temporary friends and also got a good performance review, although I don't know what I could possibly have done to get a negative one, other than maybe publicly speaking about the things they asked me not to mention to anyone (Don't ask me! I already forget what they are!)

As far as amassing the hike group, basically we had 7 definite yeses after the glory that was Nootka last year, and then a couple people invited their other friends and relatives, and you and Fran finally stepped up.
Please do not count on even one day of sunshine, not sure where you are getting your data. I've heard the last day is the muddiest but maybe that's for the best.

Anyway thanks for the news and the advice and the cool card. See you soon!

No comments: