Friday, August 26, 2011

bapples.


That's sad about the seagull and the blood. Today, I was harvesting. Harvesting apples all day. Peeling them, covering them in lemon juice, decided whether to jam, sauce or dehydrate. I love dried apples. I'm pretty sure that's one of my top snacks as a young kid. And it makes excellent instant oatmeal when added.

I tried making this sour cream apple pie too. I first had it while in new york, and the night that Sarah, Jean and I all got take out Indian and take out pie slices and jean rented that stupid movie on tv. I remember good things about the pie. But today it was a complete disaster. Truthfully, I think it's the apples that caused the downfall. I think they carry too much liquid for a pie fruit. But whatever. Still tasted fine.

I also got a retarded response from something I said on the vegan forums on craigslist. I've lost hope in it. That relationship lasted less then 24 hours.

No comments: