Friday, January 9, 2009


any one else think this picture is brilliant?

Damn it, I introduced Zoola improperly... with any luck you will have missed that. And thank you Shark for so graciously changing the blog's name. Bravo.


The snow is going away! Can you believe that it has been here for nearly a month?? That is nearly a month since I have played soccer folks, and let me tell you I'm not too happy about it.


A couple of weeks ago I wrote my supposed favourite albums of 2008, without realizing that probably half of them were made in 2007...woops. Here's to living in the past! I guess I didn't think that out too well. Speaking of 2008, that felt like the longest year of my life. I feel ancient just from having survived that year.


Right now I am listening to Bon Iver's "For Emma, Forever Ago" which might actually be one of my favourite albums of 2008, even if I didn't hear of it until about two weeks ago (hehe) I also really like the Fleet Foxes debut. Good stuff

No comments: