Saturday, August 9, 2014

For her, life was a test to be passed


Ambition = low at the moment. My hands are doing a frantic dance of their own accord, thanks to Our Good Friend Coffee. Woke up this morning to low clouds and mountains, with eyes glued shut due to oversleeping and a bathroom that smelled like ravioli. There is a small merlin hawk that has taken to perching on my deck and glaring severely through the window. On the drive in to work this morning, I passed two young men standing mournfully by the side of the road, almost dwarfed by the oodles and oodles of baggage between them. I was going the wrong way to offer any assistance, but I have to admit that it intrigued me. There are an alarming number of bumblebee-yellow bikers laboring their way along the highway recently, tires wobbling as RVers from Texas swoosh by. Went to the dump yesterday to find out how I could safely dispose of a half-used box of taxidermy "skull bleach" and a box of asbestos. Was told that Cole at the shop would know what to do with it. New task is to find Cole and the shop.

No comments: